Friday, November 15, 2013

Artwork Derived From the Design Elements in the Previous Post



If you click on the above image, you will be transported to a subtle animation, (for you students at Hogwarts, it's like a portkey).  However, it was made in Flash and will not work on muggle mobile devices, only muggle computers.  To quote Professor Gilderoy Lockheart, "It's like magic!"

Read my previous post for the story of why I had to make this all by myself. 

I was once in the Wildenstein Gallery when they were talking about a Nevelson sculpture which hung on the wall.  It was upside down and had just been sold.  They pondered if they should tell the buyer. 

You can click the below picture to see a nice version of my faux-painting set in a pleasing white/negative space.  But I'm not going to tell you that it's hung sideways in case that's the way you like it... Oops!